CONLOC-UV lepidlo 690 čiré, husté, pevnost 10N/mm2
CONLOC® UV 690 is a high-viscosity, one component, solvent- free adhesive which cures photochemically when exposed to UV light.
For bonding glass/glass. CONLOC UV 690 is neither suited for outdoor applications nor for the construction of aquaria. The product may yellow when exposed to temperatures higher than room temperature.
- Material Basis: Acrylate
- Refraction Index: Approx. 1.5
- Density: Approx. 1.1 g/cm³
- Solids Content: 100%
- Flash Point: > 95°C
- Viscosity: Approx. 2500 mPa•s
- Consistency: High viscosity
- Gap Width: 0.05 - 0.2mm
- Irradiation: UVA 320-400nm
- Use of Activator 953: No
- Hardness Shore D: Approx. 60
- Tensile Shear Stength: 10 N/mm²
- Linear Shrinkage: Approx. 1 %